If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used on our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL, and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) at [email protected]
DMCA Notice Requirements
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want to be removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
We assure you that if you have all the notice requirements mentioned above, we will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.
But if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.